Friday, March 1, 2013

2013 highlights : The Land Below The Wind

Assalamualaikum..

2013 supposed to be a better year for me..and for my dearest family..however..Ironically that was not what happened to us.

This is what happened:

January 9, 2013 :

I got into an accident, our car bumped into a huge lorry. well luckily nothing happened to us. at that time it was my younger brother who drove the car. I was the one who sit at the left side at the back which was the part that hist the lorry. I survived despite of the fact that no one will came out alive from the incident. I only got some bruises at my left knee. still, I was considered lucky for walking out of death.





 March 1, 2013:

The war between the militants of sulu who demanded to take Lahad Datu, with Malaysian warriors. As a native of Lahad Datu, this is a nightmare ! my mother, brother and sister lives in fear. We know that those people is no joke as they make series of small raids before. Only now it became huge and people finally noticed about how serious this things are. well, we know it long time ago. However, I don't want to comment or critic anyone, things happened and what we can do to help is by praying and support Malaysian army for the safety of people's of Lahad Datu to defend our rights on the land.




Ps: Hanya mampu kirim doa buat keluarga dan rakan2. Semoga Allah melindungi penduduk Lahad Datu dan pejuang2 keamanan. Amin. Kepada perwira2 negara yang berjuang dan yang telah tumbang..Jasamu dikenang.


1 comment:

  1. mercu tanda ni mesti berdekatan dengan airport, right. bangunan kat belakang adalah bandar fajar.

    ReplyDelete