Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Shallow Dreams

I swallowed my pride for not admitting what I felt inside.  I have my ego to protect, to not let myself embedded to the past..Truthfully, it is true I erased almost all of your existence. When you stating every bit of the memories, all our happy and sad moment..I felt like crying not because I miss those time..its because u remember everything. Well that's explain how precious I am to you.

Now That I think it over and over again..'I MISS U" , LOVE? Im not sure if that feeling still got its trace in my heart. It such a shame that you still keep every pieces of me in your heart and mind, while you are getting married, still you place me at the most special place in your heart. Why are you making me sad again aft all I've been through...??



Wewen.

No comments:

Post a Comment